How to Access HIPAA Training
If HIPAA training has already been assigned to you:
- Sign into Training Hub using your U of M Internet ID and password;
- Once at your Training Hub homepage, click on the tab “My Training” and under the drop down menu, click on “Current Training;”
- Click on the “View Details” button for course (HIP019) HIPAA Training and then click "Launch Course";
- Another window will open up with the training course;
- Proceed through the course by clicking on the "Next" buttons that appear in the bottom right corner of the slides;
- Once the course is finished, you can close training course page.
If you want to register yourself for HIPAA training:
- Sign into Training Hub using your U of M Internet ID and password (If you do not have a UMN email account you will need to register before you can log in);
- After you have signed in, your Training Hub homepage will appear;
- Click "Course Catalog" to search for online courses. Type “HIPAA Training” in the search box;
- A number of courses will appear on the search results list;
- Click on the course title “(HIP019) HIPAA Training” and the page “Training Details” will appear;
- Click on “Launch” to start the training course;
- After the training course is completed, it will appear on your training transcript.